Davis, John L., President
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Photographs from Orange campus commencements from the 1950's to the present. Also includes photographs of honorary degree recipients at Commencement.
Box 1 - 1950s-1980s Box 2 - 1990-2003 Box 3 - 2004-2009
Black and white photographs and articles from the Challenge '70 dinner fundraiser for Chapman College where actor John Wayne was given tribute.
This collection consists of reel-to-reel audio tapes of events captured throughout Chapman University's history. Digital surrogates of the audio reels are also included as part of the collection.
Collected here are the materials from the various people who have served as President of Chapman University. These consist of correspondence, reports, sermons, articles or clippings, photographs, inaugurations, etc., of the presidents. Also included here are materials coming from the Office of the President.
This series contains photographs and correspondence, etc., relating to the presidency of John L. Davis, such as the Case Statement for Chapman College (1966; likely a draft of the following) and the Case for Chapman College (1967), Davis' strategic plan for the next two decades.
Photographs of famous people, artists, authors musicians, politicians who spoke or performed at Chapman. *included 5/30/17 Scott Kelly and Jeffrey Siegel*
- Archival Object 4
- Collection 2
- Unprocessed Material 1
- Chapman College -- Commencement ceremonies 2
- Chapman College -- History 2
- Chapman College -- Office of the President 2
- Chapman University. 2
- College presidents. 2
- Chapman College 1
- Chapman College -- Board of Trustees 1
- Chapman College -- Convocation 1
- Chapman College -- Economic Forum 1
- Chapman College -- Faculty 1
- Chapman University -- Artist Lecture Series 1
- Chapman University -- Commencement ceremonies. 1
- Chapman University -- Convocation ceremonies. 1
- Chapman University -- Faculty 1
- Chapman University -- Faculty -- Emeriti 1
- Chapman University -- History. 1
- Chapman University -- University Advancement Dept. 1
- Chapman University -- World Campus Afloat Dept. 1
- Chapman University. Office of the President. 1
- Chapman University. Events. 1 + ∧ less