Subseries 6. Events, Exhibits, and Dedications, 2004-
Scope and Contents
This subseries contains ephemera for events pertaining to the Leatherby Libraries.
Doc-box 24 - Library Events and Exhibits: - Misc Events - Chapman Family Event in Library - Chapman Book Club - Book Sale - Community of Readers - Chuck Jones - Gary Mead - James D. Hackbarth - Shades of Orange - John and Margaret Class Student Book Collection Contest - Frankenstein Traveling Exhibit - Undergraduate Research Prize - Leatherby Libraries Opening Photographs - White Glove Reception - Samuel Johnson Tercentenary - Library Orientation Tours - Center For American War Letters
Doc-box 25 - Library Events and Exhibits and Dedicatons (cont.): - Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives - Leatherby Libraries - Kakis Group Study Room - Joyce Marion Chapman Rotunda - Friedman Reading Room - Onnollee Elliot Library of Science and Technology - Town and Gown Reading Room Alcove - Wall of Honor - MAGIC Information Center - Jack Lindquist Dream Room - Sala and Aron Samueli Holocaust Memorial Library - Mendez vs. Westminster Group Study Room - Sikhs and Sikhism in America Group Study Room - California's Gold/Huell Howser - Douglas Messerli Gift Reception - The Fascination of Lincoln - Ayn Rand Exhibit - Walter Stahr's "Seward Lincoln's Indispensable Man" Event - Library Staff Art Exhibit - Mary Heebner Exhibit - Sikhs in the Great War
Doc-box 27 - Library Events and Exhibits and Dedicatons (cont.): - Misc Exhibitions - Misc Events (cont.)
Flat File C Drawer 2 Oversized folder 3 - Library Events and Exhibits and Dedicatons (cont.): -Human Trafficking event posters
Carton 37: Includes but is not limited to library event correspondence and ephemera.
Flat Box 39: This holding contains hanging wall tapestries and banners created by the Leatherby Libraries celebrating and highlighting the accomplishments of the Leatherby Libraries, the retirement of President James L. Doti (1991-2016), and the investiture of President Daniele C. Struppa (2016- ).
- James Doti - A Man of Many Talents - cloth tapestry - 41" x 30" - Chapman University pom-pom - Chapman University - 150th Celebration - cloth/velvet tapestry with fringe - 26" x 19" - The James L. Doti Years (1991-2016) - cloth tapestry - 41" x 30" - Leatherby Libraries and Fish Interfaith Center Highlights - cloth tapestry - 41" x 30" - Daniele C. Struppa Career Highlights - cloth tapestry - 41" x 30" - President Daniele C. Struppa Inauguration (September 30, 2016) - cloth tapestry - 41" x 30" - President James L. Doti Through the Years - cloth tapestry - 41" x 30"
- Shenandoah, Joanne (Composer, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
From the Collection: 26 Linear Feet (39 containers total (18 document-boxes, 10 cartons, 9 flat-boxes, 1 custom box, 1 binder-box), 6 uncontained objects, and 3 oversized folders)
Language of Materials
- Iroquois Indians Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Musicians. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tuscarora Indians -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings