File 2. Photographs and ephemera, unknown
Scope and Contents
This subseries contains various news clippings collected by Harmon Wilkinson as well as a paper for a psychology class at George Washington University dated May 1937. There is also a collection of 18 letters from Bert Williams to Harmon Wilkinson, dated 1935-1938.
Accession 2007.021 Oct 25, 2007
1. Program from memorial service for Edgar E. Pankey June 21, 2002 [Copy filed in filing cabinet, non photo under Trustees]
2. Photocopy of article from Orange County Register for Oct. 8, 1993 about Paul Delp Copy filed in filing cabinet, non photo under Faculty - Delp, Paul.
3. Article from Los Angeles Times Sept 12, 1974, about John S. Fluor Copy files in filing cabinet, non photo under Trustees - Fluor, John
4. Picture from article in "The Bay Window" [no date] entitled "On The Town" by Joleen Parham. Picture is of George Argyros with Former President George Bush at Chapman University's Global Citizen Gala.
The following papers about Trustee Harmon Wilkinson and/or Nadine Wilkinson: 5. Program from Memorial Service, Feb. 27, 2006
6. Article from Chapman Journal, Summer, 1999, entitled "The Wilkinsons: Rocky Roads, Lifelong Love and a Lasting Legacy".
7. Article from Orange County Register, Aug. 17, 1997, News section page 24 Entitled "Culture and Goals Evolve at Chapman".
8. Article from Los Angeles Times Sunday, March 6, 1977 entitled "Y Board to Salute Volunteers". Harmon was one of the volunteers.
9. Press release from Chapman College on August 25, 1969 announcing That Harmon S. Wilkinson was elected to Board of Trustees.
The following photographic materials about the Wilkinsons are all in filing cabinet, photo under 'Trustees Wilkinson, Harmon'
10. Head shot, negative + contact black and white print.
11. Black and white print of Wilkinsons standing in front of Wilkinson Hall, each Holding a portrait.
12. Black and white photo of Harmon Wilkinson standing in front of Wilkinson Hall.
13. Black and white photo of Harmon Wilkinson, probably taken the same day as the previous photo, standing on the steps of Wilkinson Hall.
14. Package of negatives containing 21 pictures of Harmon Wilkinson and 4 pictures of unidentified person.
Being catalogued for Archives:
15. DVD labeled "Harmon Wilkinson Interview" 4:30
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
0.025 Linear Feet (1 folder)
Language of Materials
- Chapman University -- Board of Trustees Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- College trustees Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Governing board Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Newspaper clippings Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings