Yakir Aharonov dissertation
Scope and Contents
This collection contains 1 physical copy of the dissertation as well as 1 digital document (PDF/A) and 138 high-quality (TIFF) digital images of the pages of the dissertation. This collection also contains scans of certificates awarded to Aharonov.
- Aharonov, Yakir, 1932- (Person)
Language of Materials
The materials in this collection are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no restrictions on the use of this material except where previously copyrighted material is concerned. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain all permissions.
1.77 gb (142 digital images)
Digital images of Yakir Aharonov's dissertation entitled "Some Problems in the Quantum Theory of Measurements."
The collection is arranged by filename and the identifying image number.
Physcial copy at Leatherby Libraries. Digital images at Leatherby Libraries Digital Archives.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Digital scans from the Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives.
- Chapman University -- Faculty Subject Source: Local sources
- Chapman University -- Leatherby Libraries -- Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives Subject Source: Local sources
- Chapman University. Leatherby Libraries. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Chapman University. Schmid College of Science and Technology. Subject Source: Local sources
- Finding Aid for Yakir Aharonov dissertation
- Brian Song
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note