Board of Trustees and Governors records
Scope and Contents
The material in this record group consists of minutes of various committees, reports to the Board of Trustees, and various papers, photographs, newspaper clippings, plaques, or DVDs of various individual trustees.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no restrictions on the use of this material except where previously copyrighted material is concerned. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain all permissions.
4 Linear Feet (9 boxes, 2 objects, 1 oversized folder)
Language of Materials
This record group contains the material relating to the Board of Trustees and the Board of Governors as well as material relating to individual trustees such as George Argyros and Harmon Wilkinson.
The collection is arranged by series and subseries.
Leatherby Libraries, Frank Mt. Pleasant Special Collections and Archives, University Archives.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
These materials were collected by various means, including gifts, purchases, or having been transferred from other University units.
Processed by Andrew Harman in 2015. Updated by Special Collections and Archives staff, including but not limited to: Annie Tang. Last updated in June 2022.
- College trustees Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Corporate governance. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Governing board Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Trustees. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges -- Administration. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for Record Group 01
- Boards of Trustees and Governors
- In Progress
- Andrew Harman
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script