The records of the Chapman College Library, Thurmond Clarke Memorial Library, and the Leatherby Libraries are in this collection.
Language of Materials
The materials in this collection are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no restrictions on the use of this material.
26 Linear Feet (39 containers total (18 document-boxes, 10 cartons, 9 flat-boxes, 1 custom box, 1 binder-box), 6 uncontained objects, and 3 oversized folders)
Materials are arranged by record groups, series, and subseries. The three series correspond to each of the three library iterations in this collection, which are then further organized by material type subseries.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
These materials were collected by various means, including having been transferred from other University units.
Processed by Andrew Harman in October 2015. Updated by Annie Tang, Claudia Horn, Victoria Perez, and Norm Lee. Last updated as of May 2022.
- Chapman College -- Thurmond Clarke Memorial Library Subject Source: Local sources
- Chapman University -- Leatherby Libraries -- Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives Subject Source: Local sources
- Chapman University -- Thurmond Clarke Memorial Library Subject Source: Local sources
- Chapman University. Leatherby Libraries. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Chapman University. Leatherby Libraries. Donor Relations Subject Source: Local sources
- Libraries Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Library collection
- In Progress
- Andrew Harman
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note