The records of both the Thurmond Clarke Memorial Library and the Leatherby Libraries are in this record group. Planning and construction of both buildings, history of both libraries, photographs, paintings, ephemera and realia of both libraries are here.
Language of Materials
The materials in this collection are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no restrictions on the use of this material.
17 Linear Feet (31 containers total and 6 unboxed items)
There materials are arranged by record groups and series.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
These materials were collected by various means, including having been transferred from other University units.
Processed by Andrew Harman in October 2015. Latest updates to the collection were conducted in November 2019 by Annie Tang and Claudia Horn.
- Chapman College -- Thurmond Clarke Memorial Library Subject Source: Local sources
- Chapman University -- Thurmond Clarke Memorial Library Subject Source: Local sources
- Libraries Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Library collection
- In Progress
- Andrew Harman
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note