Scope and Contents
This Record Group contains documents, photographs, informational brochures, newspaper clippings, magazine articles, realia, ephemera and media from the Athletics Department at Chapman University.
This collection also contains material of notable coaches, alumni and individuals of prominence in the history of the Chapman athletics program.
Language of Materials
The materials in this collection are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no restrictions on the use of this material.
10 Linear Feet (20 containers total (15 document boxes, 5 specimen boxes, 1 carton, 1 custom box, 2 flat boxes) )
This Record Group contains information on the Athletics Department at Chapman University.
These materials are arranged in chronological order, by sport and material type.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
These materials were collected by various means, including having been transferred from other University units.
First processed by Norm Lee in November 2015. Subsequent processors include: Rand Boyd, Annie Tang. Latest processing occurred in May 2022.
- Chapman College -- Baseball Subject Source: Local sources
- Chapman College -- Basketball Subject Source: Local sources
- Chapman University -- Athletics. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Chapman University -- Baseball. Subject Source: Local sources
- Chapman University -- Basketball. Subject Source: Local sources
- Chapman University -- Sports -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for Record Group 09
- In Progress
- Norm Lee
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note