Los Angeles Law Library records
Collection — Container: Mendez v. Westminster Box 5, Folder: 5-8
Scope and Contents
The Los Angeles Law Library records was donated by the Los Angeles Law Library and consists of copies of their handouts and PowerPoint presentation from their "Mendez to Brown" celebration from 2004, a sheet of Mendez stamps from 2007, as well as color copies of Mendez v. Westminster documents from 1946.
- 1946, 2004, 2007
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no restrictions on the use of this material except where previously copyrighted material is concerned. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain all permissions. For further copyright information, please contact the archivist.
0.13 Linear Feet (4 folders)
Language of Materials
This collection consists of material related to Mendez v. Westminster and was donated by the Los Angeles Law Library.
Leatherby Libraries, Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of the Los Angeles Law Library.
- Mendez et al. v Westminster et al. Archives Subject Source: Local sources
- Mendez et al. v. Westminster School District et al. Subject Source: Local sources
- Mexican Americans -- California -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Orange County (Calif.) -- History -- Congresses Subject Source: Local sources
- Segregation in education -- California. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Los Angeles Law Library records
- Lauren Abel, Rand Boyd
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note