California tourism and citrus industry ephemera collection
Scope and Contents
A collection of ephemera related to tourism, farming, and the citrus industry in early 20th century California. This collection consists of fifteen postcards, two maps, one travel brochure, one poster, three advertisement standees, and thirty citrus can labels.
- Early to mid-20th century
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no restrictions on the use of this material except where previously copyrighted material is concerned. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain all permissions.
0.4 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
A collection of ephemera related to tourism, farming, and the citrus industry in early 20th century California.
- California -- Citrus fruit industry Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tourism -- California. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding aid for the California tourism and citrus industry ephemera collection
- Maria Yanez
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives, Leatherby Libraries Repository
One University Drive
Orange 92866 USA US