Monarch family correspondence
This collection contains five letters and postcards either to or from members of the Monarch family. Also included are nine stamps, as well as 25 checks from Owensboro Savings Bank, each to payable to different people, from 1899.
5 correspondence, personal
4 empty envelopes
9 postage stamps
- 1899 - 1945
Language of Materials
Some materials contain Chinese writing.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no restrictions on the use of this material except where previously copyrighted material is concerned. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain all permissions.
0.05 Linear Feet (2 folders)
This collection contains correspondence either to or from members of the Monarch family, stamps and banking checks. The dates vary from 1899 to 1945.
Leatherby Libraries, Special Collections and Archives.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Jessie Mizell, 11/7/2013. (Originally donated to the Center for American War Letters).
- California -- Travel Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- China -- Description and travel. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence -- World War, 1939-1945 Subject Source: Local sources
- International travel Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Stamp Collections. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Monarch family correspondence
- Andrew Harman
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives, Leatherby Libraries Repository
One University Drive
Orange 92866 USA US