Mendez v. Westminster commemorative stamp proof sheets
Collection — Container: Mendez v. Westminster Box 5, Folder: 15
This collection consists of two sheets of the Mendez v. Westminster Commemorative Stamp. It includes a stamped envelope with an announcement for the Commemorative Stamp, First-Day-of-Issue Ceremony that was held on September 14, 2007 at the Gonzalo and Felicitas Mendez Fundamental Intermediate School in Santa Ana, CA.
- Event: September 14, 2007
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no restrictions on the use of this material except where previously copyrighted material is concerned. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain all permissions. For further copyright information, please contact the archivist.
.025 Linear feet (1 folder)
This collection consists of two Mendez v. Westminster stamp sheets, a stamped envelope, and a small flyer for the stamp ceremony.
Leatherby Libraries, Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Richard Maher
- Mendez et al. v Westminster et al. Archives Subject Source: Local sources
- Mendez et al. v. Westminster School District et al. Subject Source: Local sources
- United States Postal Service. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Mendez v. Westminster commemorative stamp proof sheets
- Lissete Ocampo
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description