Mendez v. Westminster group study room dedication photographs
Collection — Container: Mendez v. Westminster Box 6, Folder: 10
This collection contains a DVD of digital photographs taken at the celebration of the dedication of Mendez v. Westminster group study room (located on the third floor of Leatherby Libraries) and Mendez v. Westminster Archive, in honor of the Sayre Family, held on October 14, 2009.
- Event: October 14, 2009
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no restrictions on the use of this material except where previously copyrighted material is concerned. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain all permissions. For further copyright information, please contact the archivist.
.025 Linear feet (1 folder)
Language of Materials
This collection contains digital photographs from the celebration of the dedication of Mendez v. Westminster group study room and Mendez v. Westminster Archive.
Leatherby Libraries, Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Chapman University. Leatherby Libraries. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mendez et al. v Westminster et al. Archives Subject Source: Local sources
- Mendez et al. v. Westminster School District et al. Subject Source: Local sources
- Segregation in education -- California. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Mendez v. Westminster group study room dedication photographs
- Lissete Ocampo
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note