Blanche Foster Second World War correspondence
Scope and Contents
This collection contains correspondence written to Blanche Foster from ten different soldiers during the Second World War. Also included are four letters with unknown authors, one newspaper and one greeting card.
- Jesse J. Oliver III: 31 letters
- Blanche Foster (to Jesse J. Oliver III): 3 letters
- Theodore Kreder: 21 letters
- E.C. Trengrove: 11 letters
- Charles Heyder 9 letters
- Richard Yost: 9 letters
- John J. Yankus: 4 letters
- Charles "Ken" K. Kochka: 4 letters
- William Courter: 4 letters
- Fred Brutsche: 3 letters
- Michael Fedosh: 2 letters
- James D. O'Malley: 2 letters
- Creation: 1943 April 22 - 1946 May 20
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no restrictions on the use of this material except where previously copyrighted material is concerned. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain all permissions. For further copyright information, please contact the archivist.
0.4 Linear Feet (1 document box)
Language of Materials
This collection contains correspondence written to Blanche Foster from ten different American soldiers during the Second World War Two.
This collection is arranged by author and chronology.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Linda Derelanko Ryan in memory of Blanche Foster Derelanko
- Finding Aid for the Blanche Foster Second World War correspondence
- Taylor Dipoto
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note