Edward T. Kelly Jr. Second World War correspondence
This collection contains correspondence from Edward T. Kelly to his parents, sister and wife during the Second World War. Also included are one photograph and various ephemera, which consists of one newsletter, one graduation program and one marching song.
- 1942 - 1944
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no restrictions on the use of this material except where previously copyrighted material is concerned. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain all permissions. For further copyright information, please contact the archivist.
0.2 Linear feet (5 folders in 1 document box)
Language of Materials
This collection contains correspondence from Edward T. Kelly to his family during the Second World War.
This collection is arranged by material type: correspondence, ephemera, and photograph. The correspondence is arranged by recipients of letters.
- Series 1, Correspondence to Mr. and Mrs. Edward T. Kelly
- Series 2, Correspondence to Patricia Kelly
- Series 3, Correspondence to Virginia Kelly
- Series 4, Ephemera
- Series 5, Photograph
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Patricia Kelly LaVoy
- Finding Aid for Edward T. Kelly, Jr. Second World War correspondence
- Darliene Zepeda-Field, John Encarnacion
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note