Franz DeVault Second World War correspondence
This collection is available online in Chapman University's Digital Commons: https://digitalcommons.chapman.edu/fdevault_collection/
This collection contains three correspondence written by Corporal Franz DeVault, United States Army to his family during the Second World War. There is also a Mother's Day greeting card from Franz DeVault and Major General Norman D. Cota, United States Army to DeVault's mother.
- 1944 October 27 - 1945 May 4
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no restrictions on the use of this material except where previously copyrighted material is concerned. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain all permissions. For further copyright information, please contact the archivist.
0.025 Linear Feet (1 envelope)
Language of Materials
This collection contains correspondence written by Cpl. Franz DeVault, USA to his family during the Second World War.
This collection is arranged chronologically.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Kathleen Jolly
- Correspondence -- World War, 1939-1945 Subject Source: Local sources
- World War (1939-1945) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War (1939-1945) -- Equipment and supplies Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War (1939-1945) -- Germany Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War (1939-1945) -- Homefront Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Franz DeVault Second World War correspondence
- John Encarnacion
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note