Jennette Dean Spanish-American War correspondence
This collection contains correspondence received by Jennette Dean of Girard, Michigan from:
- Orrin Bowen, Company A, 32nd Michigan Volunteer Infantry
- Fred Bidwell, Company A, 32nd Michigan Volunteer Infantry
- Frank Ackerman, Company A, 1st Regiment, Illinois Volunteer Infantry
- J.P. Speer, Company D, 31st Michigan Volunteer Infantry, during the Spanish-American War
- Creation: 1897 - 1899
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no restrictions on the use of this material except where previously copyrighted material is concerned. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain all permissions. For further copyright information, please contact the archivist.
1 Linear Feet (4 folders)
Language of Materials
This collection contains correspondence received by Jennette Dean from four soldiers during the Spanish-American War.
This collection is arranged by author and date.
- Series 1, Correspondence from Frank Ackerman
- Series 2, Correspondence from Fred Bidwell
- Series 3, Correspondence from Orrin Bowen
- Series 4, Correspondence from J.P. Speer
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Original donor unknown. Legacy collection from Andrew Carroll.
- Finding Aid for the Jennette Dean Spanish-American War correspondence
- Sharon Clairemont
- August 16, 2016
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note