Clinton M. Bush First World War uniform and photographs
Collection — Multiple Containers
This collection contains one uniform and five photographs about QM 1/C Clinton M. Bush, USN from his service during the First World War. Included with the uniform are one set of trousers, one work shirt, one jacket with striped collar and rank insignia, and one scarf. Included with the photographs are two originals of QM 1/C Bush in uniform with writing on the back, one reproduction of him in uniform circa 1916, one reproduction of him while older and working with IBM at an unknown date, and one large original photograph of the USS Illinois pictured in the Hudson River.
- 1916 - 1919
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no restrictions on the use of this material except where previously copyrighted material is concerned. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain all permissions.
1 Linear Feet (1 carton)
Language of Materials
This collection contains one uniform and five photographs of or from QM 1/C Clinton M. Bush, USN from his service during the First World War.
This collection is arranged by material type. Photographs are separated from the clothing.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of the Heebner-Young Family.
The large photograph of the USS Illinois has some significant damage to the emulsion.
- Clothing and dress -- World War, 1914-1918 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States Navy Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1914-1918 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Photography Subject Source: Local sources
- Finding Aid for the Clinton M. Bush First World War uniform and photographs
- Andrew Harman
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note