Holocaust Memorials and Historic Sites collection
This collection contains programs and ephemera from various Holocaust Memorials and Historic Sites. These spaces offer a place to educate visitors about the Holocaust and Jewish Heritage. To preserve the memory of those who were affected. To empower visitors to reflect on the questions raised by the events of the Holocaust. Often institutions provide visitors with educational material to offer historical information, exhibition text, maps, and background on the center. This collection encompasses a variety of the reading material provided at Memorials and Historic Sites, including programs, flyers, maps, postcards, posters, and guidebooks. The collection is organized into series based on their form of remembrance, including Cities and Sites.
- 1980 - 2000
Conditions Governing Use
There are no restictions on the use of this material except where previously coprighted material is concerned. It is the responsibility of the reseracher to obtain all permissions.
0.21 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
This collection contains brochures, guidebooks and vaious ephemera offered to patrons visiting Holocaust Memorials and Historic sites.
- Holocaust memorials Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War II Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1939-1945 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Germany Subject Source: Local sources
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Poland Subject Source: Local sources
- Finding Aid for the Holocaust Memorials and Historical Sites
- In Progress
- Tiana Taliep
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Oskar Schindler Archives Repository