Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview The Alfred and Annalee Roegtten collection contains documents, correspondence, printed material, and photographs. The content is both original and reproduction. The bulk dates of this collection is 1941-1945. It documents Alred and Annalee's life during Nazi-occupied Netherlands.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1945 - 1980
Overview The collection donated by Cantor Leopold and Isabelle Szneer. The collection comprises of prayer books, and prayer clothing including a Tallit and Shabbat apron. Also, the collection contains a parochet, the curtain that covers the Torah.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1906 - 1950
Overview The Springer collection primarily consists of Isak and Sally Springer's emigration documents from 1949 to 1959.
Overview Created by Hanni Vogelweid, a Holocaust survivor, she and her family were issued a visa to Japan by Chiune Sugihara, the Japanese consul in Lithuania credited with saving thousands of Jewish refugees by providing transit visas. Vogelweid collected newspaper articles related to the rescuer, Sugihara. In addition, the collection contains correspondence, photographs, writings on Sugihara, programs to exhibitions and events associated with Sugihara, transportation list, and a photocopy of...
Dates: Majority of material found within 1990 - 2010
- World War II 2
- World War, 1939-1945 2
- Chapman University. Sala and Aron Samueli Holocaust Memorial Library. 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Lithuania 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Poland 1
- Righteous Gentiles in the Holocaust 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Japan 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Women 1 ∧ less
- Roettgen, Alfred, 1916-2007 1
- Roettgen, Anneliese, 1923- 1
- Springer, Isak 1
- Springer, Sally 1
- Sugihara, Chiune, 1900-1986 1