Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection — Box: WWII 102, Folder: 22
Overview This collection contains one correspondence from Mary Dooley to her son Cpl. Fred L. Dooley, USA shortly after the Second World War. Also included are several loose stamps.
Dates: 1945 September 24
Found in: Center for American War Letters Archives
Overview This postage stamp commemorates the fifth anniversary of the liberation of prisoners from the concentration camps; it was issued on May 5, 1995. The design of the stamp is barbed wire and a prisoners number 11960. Bordering the seal is a list of liberated concentration camps including, Auschwitz, Auschwitz-Birkenau, Auschwitz-Monowitz, Bergen-Belsen, Buchenwald, Dachau, Dora-Mittelbau, Flossenbürg, Gross roses, Hertogenbosch, chewing, Klooga, Krakow-Plaszow, Lublin-Majdanek, Mauthausen,...
Found in: Oskar Schindler Archives
Collection — document-box: 1, Folder: 1-2
Overview This collection contains correspondence either to or from members of the Monarch family, stamps and banking checks. The dates vary from 1899 to 1945.
Dates: 1899 - 1945
- Subject: Stamp Collections X
- Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives, Leatherby Libraries 1
- Center for American War Letters Archives 1
- Oskar Schindler Archives 1
- Correspondence -- World War, 1939-1945 2
- Air mail stamps 1
- California -- Travel 1
- Chapman University. Sala and Aron Samueli Holocaust Memorial Library. 1
- Chapman University. The Rodgers Center for Holocaust Education. 1