Showing Collections: 271 - 279 of 279
Collection — Box: WWII 104, Folder: 2, Folder: 1
Overview This collection contains correspondence to members of the Wickman family of Springfield, Massachusetts during the Second World War, as well as various other correspondence.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1943 March 31 - 1944 September 24
Collection — Box: WWII 17, Folder: 20-21
Overview This collection contains fourty-five written correspondences from SSGT. Walter L. Wiese Jr., USA, to his wife June B. (Spinner) Wiese during the Second World War.
Dates: 1945 January 5-1945 May 30
Collection — Box: WWII 13, Folder: 16
Overview This collection contains holiday correspondence to Mack and Maude Witty during the Second World War.
Dates: 1943 December 13-1944 December 20
Collection — Box: WWII 7, Folder: 14
Overview This collection contains letters and photocopied V-mail correspondence from Sgt. John Wojewoda, 351st Infantry, USA, during the Second World War.
Dates: 1943 December 22-1944 May 8
Collection — oversize-folder: 4
Overview This collection contains a small selection of World War II propaganda posters that depict various messages.
Dates: 1941 - 1945
File — Box: 1
Overview This folder contains two ration books distributed by the United States government in 1943 to two Chicago residents.
Dates: 1943 - 1943
Collection — Box: Yank magazine, Box: 1-10
Overview This collection contains issues of "Yank," a weekly magazine published by the U.S. Army during the Second World War.
Dates: 1933 - 1943-08-06; Majority of material found within 1943-08-06 - 1945-12-28
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview This collection contains correspondence primarily between Maj. Frank D. Yaussi, USAAF and his mother, Eula Yaussi, during the Second World War. Included is further correspondence between Yaussi and other relatives as well as a few correspondence from his cousin H.P. Hayes to Eula.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1940 November 19 - 1943 October 24
Collection — document-box: 5
Overview This is a collection of photographs and other materials from Captain Gretchen H. Yoffa of the Red Cross Clubmobiles during the Second World War and after. The collection includes several photographs, and identification card, some correspondence, and miscellaneous items.
Dates: 1943 - 1948
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 X
- Center for American War Letters Archives 233
- Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives, Leatherby Libraries 37
- Oskar Schindler Archives 9
- American Red Cross 1
- Brooker, Donald F. 1
- Crowe, David M. 1
- Dietrich, Daniel Harvey, Jr., March 28, 1925-August 7, 1990 1
- Dietrich, Rebecca (Becky) 1
- Fitzgerald, Mary Gain, 1909 - ? 1
- Gorin, Leonard L., Jr., 1915-2014 1
- Greendorfer, Bernard Stein, 1910-1985 1
- Greendorfer, Jeffery Rhine 1
- Hecht, Arthur Lee, 1915-1980 1
- Mangrum, Boyd 1
- Minshew, Davis 1
- Munemitsu, Seima 1
- Munemitsu, Yone Sasaki 1
- Myers, Della J. 1
- Schuldt, Magnus R., 1924-? 1
- Shure, Samuel J., 1909-1996 1
- Thursby, John George, 1916-2006 1
- United States. Army. Women's Army Corps 1
- Yoffa, Gretchen H., 1910-2003 1 ∧ less