Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection's event ephemera, research project, and symposium materials were created at or for Chapman University in association with the Paulo Freire Democratic Project (Attallah College of Educational Studies) and the Paulo Freire Critical Pedagogy Archives (Leatherby Libraries).
A small collection of CDs, teaching materials and personal writing by Nita Freire.
This is a small collection of papers and possessions owned by Brazilian pedagogist Paulo Freire.
This collection consists of Henry Giroux's Boston University papers as well as books, journals and realia from the 1980s.
The academic papers of Professor Peter McLaren (b. 1948) with a concentration on his publications.
This collection contains a few materials concerning the operation of the archive created for The Paulo and Nita Freire Project for International Critical Pedagogy at McGill University, as well as materials related to the Project itself.
A small collection of talks (transcripts and a DVD recording) by famed pedagogist Paulo Freire, collected by Chapman University professor Thomas Wilson.
- Names: Freire, Paulo, 1921-1997 X
- Critical pedagogy. 6
- Chapman University -- College of Educational Studies 2
- Education -- Philosophy 2
- Sociology of education 2
- Books and reading 1
- Chapman University -- Leatherby Libraries -- Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives 1
- Paulo Freire Critical Pedagogy Archives 1
- Popular education -- Philosophy 1 + ∧ less
- English 6
- Portuguese 3
- French 1
- German 1
- Steinberg, Shirley R., 1952- 3
- Chávez Frías, Hugo 1
- Giroux, Henry A. 1
- McLaren, Peter, 1948- 1