Showing Collections: 271 - 300 of 790
This collection contains letters written by Lt. James Green, USMC to his daughter Kathy Mitchell while serving during the Vietnam War. Also included is a laminated news clipping and photocopies of letters, as well as two-news clippings.
This collection contains 12 correspondence of Sergeant Bernard Stein Greendorfer, 233rd General Hospital of the US 10th Army in Okinawa during the Second World War. Greendorfer writes to his parents and his two sisters. The collection also contains one photograph of Greendorfer from 1975, several uniform pieces including coat, pants, hat, and cap, and three pieces of realia.
This collection contains one letter from John P. Grey, USN to his mother during the Second World War.
This collection contains two correspondence written by Brandon J. "BJ" Grigsby to his Spanish teacher, Nancy Konowal, during the Iraq War.
This collection contains correspondence to and from Marie Bernadette Groves, an army nurse stationed in France during the First World War. It also contains ephemera, newsletters, and photographs.
This collection contains one letter written by Kelly Guerrero to his sister at the end of the Second World War. Included with the letter is a Japanese Government 5 pesos bill.
This collection contains one letter written by Pvt. Frank J. Guscetti, USA to his brother, Louis A. Guscetti from the Philippines after participating in both the Spanish-American War and the Philippine-American War.
This collection contains items that belonged to the Guzman family, who participated in the Mendez v. Westminster case of 1946. The collection includes family realia such as articles of clothing, textiles, a watch, a homemade doll, and other records such as a news clipping and family photographs.
This collection contains one letter written by H. Johnson (rank unknown) to his wife Mary Johnson during the Civil War.
This collection contains correspondence between PVT Philip C. Haeger, USA, and his wife, Barbara M. Haeger, during the Second World War.
This collection contains 12 correspondence written by Sgt. William "Bill" F. Hagerty, USA, to his family during the Vietnam War.
This collection contains photo albums, a scrapbook, medals, and various miliary documents belonging to Sgt. Willard Ray Haley USAAF who served during the Second World War.
This collection contains correspondence written by Sgt. George Hall, USA, to Lorraine "Lorry" Natzke during the Second World War. Also included are one photograph of Hall dated January 1944, signed "With love George" and correspondence from the Veteran's Administration dated 1978.
This collection contains World War One, British, French and German military artifacts that chronicles the experiences of the common soldiers in the trenches.
This collection contains letters, photocopied correspondence, and ephemera from Norman J. Hall, AEF, to his parents after the First World War.
This collection consists of digital and analog recordings of performances by the William Hall Master Chorale of Orange County, 1956-2002. Along with the recordings there are also a number of scrapbooks documenting the performances.
This collection contains one letter written by CSM Roger W. Haller, ARNG to his mother during the Iraq War.
This collection contains sixteen correspondence from Corporal Alex Hamas, United States Army to his then fiancée Mary Louise Kucan during the Second World War. Also included are one photograph of Hamas, one certificate of enrollment to the World War II Registry of Rememberances, and one biography written by Mrs. Hamas.
This collection contains one postcard written by Don O. Hamilton [rank and branch of service unknown] to Gilbert Troxell during the First World War.
This collection contains two items of First World War militaria collected by Charles L. Hand. The items include one helmet and one saber.
This collection contains three correspondence and one anecdote written by Pvt. Robert D. Hanni, Jr., USA to Helen Skinner, during the Second World War.
This collection contains written correspondence to and from Cpl. Thomas G. Hannon, USA during the Korean War.
This collection contains correspondence from PFC Lewis D. Harbison, AEF during the First World War era. Also included are photographs, photocopies with transcriptions, and one letter from the US Department of the Interior regarding Harbison's time at the Grand Canyon.
This collection contains a photocopied letter, photographs, a timeline and a transcription from Pvt. William Hardy Search during the Civil War.
This collection contains correspondence and records relating to Sgt. William S. Harker, USAAF. According to information provided by the donor, Harker was a medic during World War II.
This collection contains one book of psalms carried by Richard Harlstorm during the Civil War.
The Harmon and Nadine Wilkinson Abraham Lincoln Collection contains materials relating to Abraham Lincoln, the Civil War of the United States as well as the personal life and history of the Wilkinsons.
This collection consists of 43 pieces of correspondence written by S.E. "Doc" Harold to his fiancee and then wife, Olynda Weber Harold from 1934-1945 while he served in the United States Navy.
- Center for American War Letters Archives 519
- Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives, Leatherby Libraries 202
- University Archives, Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections & Archives 35
- Oskar Schindler Archives 34
- World War (1939-1945) 290
- Correspondence -- World War, 1939-1945 245
- World War (1914-1918) 112
- Correspondence -- World War, 1914-1918 93
- World War (1939-1945) -- Homefront 57
- Photographs 56
- United States. -- Army. 55
- World War (1914-1918) -- France 55
- World War (1939-1945) -- France 54
- World War II 53
- United States. -- Navy 51
- World War (1939-1945) -- Germany 49
- Vietnam War (1961-1975) -- Correspondence 36
- Correspondence -- American Civil War 34
- Military training camps 32
- Jewish Holocaust (1939-1945) 31
- World War (1939-1945) -- Christmas 29
- Vietnam War (1961-1975) -- Vietnam. 28
- World War (1939-1945) -- Philippines. 28
- Postcards. 27 ∧ less
- English 782
- French 8
- German 6
- Chinese 3
- Portuguese 3
- Hebrew 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- Luxembourgish; Letzeburgesch 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1 ∧ less
- Freire, Paulo, 1921-1997 7
- Howser, Huell 5
- Steinberg, Shirley R., 1952- 4
- Chapman, Charles C. (Clarke) 3
- Boisjoly, R. M. (Roger M.) 2
- Carter, Robert L., 1917-2012 2
- Gallegos, Beverly Guzman, August 5, 1948- 2
- McLaren, Peter, 1948- 2
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 2
- Roosevelt, James, 1907-1991 2
- United States Postal Service 2
- Adams, Charles C., Lieutenant, b. 1892 1
- American Red Cross 1
- Anderson, Ritchie & Simon 1
- Anhalt, Edward, 1914-2000 1
- Barrett, David D. (David Dean), 1892-1977 1
- Blazo, Ezra G., Private, 1833-1863 1
- Boyd, William, 1895-1972 1
- Bradac, Thomas 1
- Brooker, Donald F. 1 ∧ less