Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 773
This collection contains personal correspondence to and from Lila Oliver Asher, as well as sketches done by Asher, military realia, and a series of thank you letters to Asher.
This collection contains one letter from Sgt. Whitman G. Ashley, AEF to Mr. and Mrs. Harold E. Ruhling during the First World War.
This Record Group contains information on the Athletics Department at Chapman University.
This collection contains ten letters ranging from April to October 1864 written by Hiram Austin to his wife Susan Austin during the American Civil War.
This collection contains correspondence and papers relating to Capt. James B. Austin, AEF, during the First World War.
The Ayala family papers consist of photos, personal correspondence, and documents of the Ayala sisters and photos of their parents and their classes. Included is a transcript of Isabel Ayala's testimony in the Mendez v. Westminster trial and ephemera related to the legacy of the case.
This collection contains eight letters from LtCol. Theodore Babbitt, USA to his sister Eleanor Babbitt during the Second World War. Also included is one photocopied obituary for Babbitt.
This collection contains correspondence written by Cpl. Jay L. Baggett, USA to his mother and family during the Second World War. Also included are a photograph, a yearbook, and a Christmas menu.
This collection contains scans of two letters from A/C Ellis J. Bagley, USAAF to his cousin Mary Harrison while training with the Tuskegee Airmen during the Second World War. Also included is one scan of a letter signed by twenty of the Tuskegee Airmen on the subject of racial discrimination and violation of expressed war department policies, original located at the National Archives.
This collection contains one correspondence and one blank postcard from Pvt.Joseph Balk, USA, to Ruth Greene during the Second World War.
This collection contains correspondence from Private First Class Anthony A. Barone, United States Army, to his fiancee, Corinne Rollo (Barone) during the Second World War.
This collection contains correspondence from Maj. Bette J. Barto, USAFE to her parents while serving as a nurse during the late 1950s and 1960s. Also included are three photographs and one photocopied marriage certificate
This collection contains correspondence from EM2 Elwyn Batchelor, USN, to his wife, Irene Batchelor, during the Korean War. It also includes two Navy yearbooks and two photo albums.
This collection consists of correspondence and clippings for SSgt. Joseph P. Bayerl during the Second World War.
This collection contains correspondence from Pvt. Beverly "Bev" Bealmear, USA, during the First World War.
This collection contains four postcards to and from Capt. Charles S. Becker, USA between 1900 and 1910.
This collection contains correspondence from PFC Maurice Edwin Becker, USA to his mother and father during the Second World War.
This collection contains correspondence from Ens. Charles T. Bedell, USNR, to his friends John and Kay Miller during the Second World War.
This collection consists of correspondence from Laun Bee to his family during the First World War.
This collection contains 600 correspondence between Pvt. Jack P. Bell, USA and Evabel Bell during the Second World War. Also included are greeting cards, newspaper clippings, and other documents.
This collection contains postcards sent to and from Private Kermit Washington Bender, United States Army after the Second World War.
This collection contains correspondence and photographs of Sgt. Allen Benedict, USA during the First World War.
This collection holds a Tefillin, two small black boxes, each containing specific passages from the Torah, that Orthodox Jewish males over the age of thirteen traditionally wear during prayer services. The wearing of Tefillin is considered a mitzvah, or good deed.
This item is a short film on DVD titled "Mendez v. Westminster: Families for Equality" and was created by Erica Bennett. It was donated by Bennett in January of 2011.
This collection contains one letter written by Cpl. Vester A. Benson, USA to his brother Floyd and his wife Clara from a base hospital during the First World War.
This collection contains letters to TSgt. Harry A. Berger, USAAF from friends and family during the Second World War. Also included are one a small photograph of Harry A. Berger, some miscellaneous ephemera and one copy of Yank magazine from May of 1945.
Correspondence from Charles B. Berry to his sister during the Civil War. The author is most likely Corporal Charles B. Berry of the 7th Independent Battery, Massachusetts Light Artillery.
This item is an addendum to a German emigration form vouching that the person has no unpaid taxes. Betty Sara Goetz completed the form on December 2, 1940; the form provides Goetz tax number, an indication of her identification card, and that Nazi Germany did not have a concern for her taxes.
This collection contains correspondence from Sgt. David B. Biddle, USA to his wife Kathleen H. Biddle during the Second World War.
- Center for American War Letters Archives 503
- Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives, Leatherby Libraries 202
- University Archives, Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections & Archives 34
- Oskar Schindler Archives 34
- World War (1939-1945) 285
- Correspondence -- World War, 1939-1945 241
- World War (1914-1918) 111
- Correspondence -- World War, 1914-1918 93
- World War (1939-1945) -- Homefront 57
- World War (1914-1918) -- France 55
- Photographs 54
- United States. -- Army. 53
- World War II 53
- World War (1939-1945) -- France 52
- United States. -- Navy 51
- World War (1939-1945) -- Germany 48
- Vietnam War (1961-1975) -- Correspondence 34
- Correspondence -- American Civil War 32
- Military training camps 32
- Jewish Holocaust (1939-1945) 31
- World War (1939-1945) -- Christmas 29
- World War (1939-1945) -- Philippines. 28
- United States -- Army -- Air Forces 27
- Postcards. 26 ∧ less
- English 765
- French 8
- German 6
- Chinese 3
- Portuguese 2
- Hebrew 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- Luxembourgish; Letzeburgesch 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1 ∧ less
- Freire, Paulo, 1921-1997 7
- Howser, Huell 5
- Chapman, Charles C. (Clarke) 3
- McLaren, Peter, 1948- 3
- Steinberg, Shirley R., 1952- 3
- Boisjoly, R. M. (Roger M.) 2
- Carter, Robert L., 1917-2012 2
- Gallegos, Beverly Guzman, August 5, 1948- 2
- Giroux, Henry A. 2
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 2
- Roosevelt, James, 1907-1991 2
- United States Postal Service 2
- Adams, Charles C., Lieutenant, b. 1892 1
- American Red Cross 1
- Anderson, Ritchie & Simon 1
- Anhalt, Edward, 1914-2000 1
- Barrett, David D. (David Dean), 1892-1977 1
- Blazo, Ezra G., Private, 1833-1863 1
- Boyd, William, 1895-1972 1
- Bradac, Thomas 1 ∧ less