Showing Collections: 631 - 660 of 790
The Laura Scudder Papers consists of personal and business material relating to businesswoman Laura Scudder and her company.
A small archive of letters, ephemera, speeches, newspaper articles and personal documents from Therese Walling Seabrook. Seabrook was very active in the women's suffrage movement in the late 19th and early 20th century as well as the temperance movement, being a member of the Women's Christian Temperance Union of Keyport, New Jersey.
This collection contains correspondence from Alonzo Bryant Searing to his family during the American Civil War.
This collection contains two correspondence from Cpl. Albert J. Sedlacek, USA, during the Korean War.
This collection contains correspondence from Cpl. Lloyd M. Seibert, AEF to his wife during the First World War. Also included are one unit newspaper and one promotion certificate.
This collection contains a series of photocopied letters written by Adeline "Sue" Seifert to her husband Glen D. McClure during the Second World War.
This collection includes yuan banknotes, a Chinese scroll in a box, and its corresponding booklet.
This collection contains a letter from PFC. Martin Shapiro during the Second World War.
This collection contains one letter and one postcard from the Sharp family. The postcard was sent by Merril Sharp, USA, during the First World War. The letter was sent by Marvin Sharp, USN, during the Second World War.
A collection of political pins and medals from the early 20th century.
This collection contains a single letter, envelope and photograph from Stella Wheeler.
This collection contains letters from SN John G. Shindledecker, USN, to his brother Harry during the Second World War.
This collection contains correspondence from 1st Eng. Marlin L. Shumaker, USMM to Stella Margaret Scheetz during the Second World War. Also included is one diary, clippings, photocopied photographs, and other materials.
This collection contains correspondence, postcards, and a V-mail kit (blank V-mail forms, ink well, container of mechanical pencil leads) written by and belonging to Sergeant Samuel J. Shure of the United States Army during the Second World War.
This collection contains correspondence from Y 1/C Willard Thomas Siebenaller, USN to his wife Ruth Siebenaller during the Second World War.
This collection contains four correspondence to Sally Sigel from various authors during and shortly after the Second World War.
This collection contains papers and realia of Lowell R. Sigler (1915-1998), who served with the 380th MP Battalion, during World War II.
This collection contains two correspondence written by Sergeant George L. Sillman, Machine Gun Company, 2nd Washington Infantry, during the First World War.
This collections contains a uniform, a diary, correspondence, and French postcards belonging to Pvt. Arthur E. Sipherd, USA during and after the First World War.
This collection contains four correspondence written by SP/4 Terry Lee Sloan, USA to Janice Striner during the Vietnam War.
This collection contains correspondence to and from Capt. Christopher Smith, USA during the Second World War. The collection also includes photographs and ephemera, as well as a code key letter written at the time for the family to be able to avoid the censors.
This collection contains the correspondence and other material from SK3 Class Harry F. Smith, Jr., USN to his family during the Second World War.
This collection contains correspondence to Joyce Smith from several soldiers during the Second World War.
This collection contains one four-page hand written letter from Walter Edward Smith to his wife Shirley Boone Smith while aboard the USS Platte (AO 24) during the Korean War.
This collection contains correspondence to Miss Jean Smolen from her brother and two other writers during the Second World War.
This collection contains one correspondence to Frank R. Snyder, Jr. from his sister Florence Snyder Irving and family during the Korean War. The correspondence is ten feet in length and written on wallpaper.
This collection contains 26 framed black and white photographs taken by the United States Army Signal Corps in Europe during the First World War, collected by Marvin W. Spafford of the Signal Corps.
This is a small collection of Glady's Eileen Sparks' papers related to her two years in the United States Coast Guard (Women's) Reserve from 1944-1946 and her college career before that at the University of Illinois. This collection primarilty includes documents and photographs.
This collection contains correspondence from Cpl. Paul M. Spear, AEF, to his parents and brother during the First World War.
- Center for American War Letters Archives 520
- Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives, Leatherby Libraries 201
- University Archives, Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections & Archives 35
- Oskar Schindler Archives 34
- World War (1939-1945) 291
- Correspondence -- World War, 1939-1945 246
- World War (1914-1918) 112
- Correspondence -- World War, 1914-1918 93
- World War (1939-1945) -- Homefront 57
- Photographs 56
- United States. -- Army. 55
- World War (1914-1918) -- France 55
- World War (1939-1945) -- France 54
- World War II 53
- United States. -- Navy 51
- World War (1939-1945) -- Germany 49
- Vietnam War (1961-1975) -- Correspondence 37
- Correspondence -- American Civil War 34
- Military training camps 32
- Jewish Holocaust (1939-1945) 31
- World War (1939-1945) -- Christmas 29
- United States -- Army -- Air Forces 28
- Vietnam War (1961-1975) -- Vietnam. 28
- World War (1939-1945) -- Philippines. 28 + ∧ less
- English 782
- French 8
- German 6
- Chinese 3
- Portuguese 3
- Hebrew 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- Luxembourgish; Letzeburgesch 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1 + ∧ less
- Freire, Paulo, 1921-1997 7
- Howser, Huell 4
- Steinberg, Shirley R., 1952- 4
- Chapman, Charles C. (Clarke) 3
- Boisjoly, R. M. (Roger M.) 2
- Carter, Robert L., 1917-2012 2
- Gallegos, Beverly Guzman, August 5, 1948- 2
- McLaren, Peter, 1948- 2
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 2
- Roosevelt, James, 1907-1991 2
- United States Postal Service 2
- Adams, Charles C., Lieutenant, b. 1892 1
- American Red Cross 1
- Anderson, Ritchie & Simon 1
- Anhalt, Edward, 1914-2000 1
- Barrett, David D. (David Dean), 1892-1977 1
- Blazo, Ezra G., Private, 1833-1863 1
- Boyd, William, 1895-1972 1
- Bradac, Thomas 1
- Brooker, Donald F. 1 + ∧ less