Showing Collections: 661 - 690 of 790
This collection contains nine letters and four postcards from Pvt. Harold A. "Horace" Spencer, AEF to Jean I. Wilson during the First World War.
This collection contains one correspondence written by service member Theodore A. Spencer to Rich Garibaldi during the Vietnam War.
This collection contains letters, travel materials, ephemera and news clippings from Pvt. Hubert A. Spurgin, USA.
Contains files (particularly memorandas and email printouts), ephemera and photographs regarding the administration of non-faculty staff, with some material related to the Human Resources office and its various divisions such as Benefits. This collection also contains ephemera pertaining to the staff Holiday Party and staff retreat.
This collection contains images of the moon's surface, as well as information dealing with the NASA lunar landings and several certificates presented to the donor. Of interest is one clay impression of a Sumerian cylinder seal.
The Stanley M. Garstka personal papers contain two letters, a personal reflection, and the article Poland's Way of the cross 1939-1945 by Franciszek J. Proch.
This collection contains 10 postcards addressed to Francis J. Doyle, one undated postcard addressed to Marjorie Gidley, and various apparently unrelated ephemera from the Second World War.
This collection contains letters and newspaper clippings from Sgt. Bruce H. Nickerson, USA and Henry Hoover during the Second World War.
A collection of film posters spanning the latter half of the 20th century and featuring multiple genres.
This collection contains five emails written by 1stSgt. Hal C. Stott, USA and Melissa Stott to each other and family during the Iraq War.
This record group contains digital photographs created by Chapman University and used for various marketing and publication purposes.
This collection includes communication media and public relations print materials from 1997 to 2016 from Strategic Marketing and Communications, Public Relations and Campus Communications at Chapman University.
This collection contains seven letters written by Ruth Stregevsky née Lehrer to Bob Sumner, Royal Air Force during the Second World War.
This collection contains correspondence between Col. James W. Strong, USA and his wife Eliza Jane Strong née Heddenberg prior to and during the Civil War.
This collection contains physical and digital materials related to Chapman University’s Student Government Association.
This collection contains the papers of the students and Associated Students of Chapman University.
This collection contains correspondence written by T/5 Anthony J. Stupar, USA to his wife Stella during the Second World War.
This collection contains correspondence, clippings, photographs and other materials relating to the death of SM2/c Harold E. Summers, USN on the USS Arizona during the attack on Pearl Harbor.
This collection contains correspondence to Mildred Sutton from family and friends serving during the Second World War. Also included are photographs of the soldiers and other materials.
This collection contains correspondence from T/5 George E. Swanson, USA to his parents and sister during the Second World War. It also contains correspondence from Edwin Georg Swanson to Gerda Bohm during the First World War.
This collection contains letters and military documents related to the service of PFC Robert Swanson, USA. Swanson was stationed as part of the Army Signal Corps in Germany and England during the Cold War.
This collection contains correspondence from T/SGT Walter W. Swayze, USAAF and Hilda Swayze during the Second World War as well as various documents and items kept by T/SGT Swayze from during his service or received afterwards.
This collection contains correspondence written by Pvt. Frank L. Swede, Jr., USA to his family during the Second World War.
A political cartoon by artist Cloyd Sweigert.
This collection contains the correspondence of 1stLt. Pete N. Swisher, USA to his friend Robin Gordon during the Vietnam War. The collection also contains some poems copied by Swisher, a photograph of Swisher, and an issue of Stars and Stripes, Pacific newspaper.
This collection contains one letter from Pvt. Karl Switzer, AEF to his father Albert during the First World War.
- Center for American War Letters Archives 520
- Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives, Leatherby Libraries 201
- University Archives, Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections & Archives 35
- Oskar Schindler Archives 34
- World War (1939-1945) 291
- Correspondence -- World War, 1939-1945 246
- World War (1914-1918) 112
- Correspondence -- World War, 1914-1918 93
- World War (1939-1945) -- Homefront 57
- Photographs 56
- United States. -- Army. 55
- World War (1914-1918) -- France 55
- World War (1939-1945) -- France 54
- World War II 53
- United States. -- Navy 51
- World War (1939-1945) -- Germany 49
- Vietnam War (1961-1975) -- Correspondence 37
- Correspondence -- American Civil War 34
- Military training camps 32
- Jewish Holocaust (1939-1945) 31
- World War (1939-1945) -- Christmas 29
- United States -- Army -- Air Forces 28
- Vietnam War (1961-1975) -- Vietnam. 28
- World War (1939-1945) -- Philippines. 28 + ∧ less
- English 782
- French 8
- German 6
- Chinese 3
- Portuguese 3
- Hebrew 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- Luxembourgish; Letzeburgesch 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1 + ∧ less
- Freire, Paulo, 1921-1997 7
- Howser, Huell 4
- Steinberg, Shirley R., 1952- 4
- Chapman, Charles C. (Clarke) 3
- Boisjoly, R. M. (Roger M.) 2
- Carter, Robert L., 1917-2012 2
- Gallegos, Beverly Guzman, August 5, 1948- 2
- McLaren, Peter, 1948- 2
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 2
- Roosevelt, James, 1907-1991 2
- United States Postal Service 2
- Adams, Charles C., Lieutenant, b. 1892 1
- American Red Cross 1
- Anderson, Ritchie & Simon 1
- Anhalt, Edward, 1914-2000 1
- Barrett, David D. (David Dean), 1892-1977 1
- Blazo, Ezra G., Private, 1833-1863 1
- Boyd, William, 1895-1972 1
- Bradac, Thomas 1
- Brooker, Donald F. 1 + ∧ less