Showing Collections: 781 - 810 of 820
This collection contains Westminster School District board meeting minutes, Westminster Elementary school class photographs, other documents, commemorative stamps and stamp memorabilia.
This collection contains letters and greeting cards from Pvt. William F. Wheatley, AEF to his sister Margaret Opal Wheatley during the First World War.
This collection contains letters and emails from 2nd Lt. Thomas L. Whitehouse, USA to his family during the Iraq War. Also included are one photograph, one thank you card, and one pamphlet published by the US Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine.
This collection contains correspondence written to Gary Whiteley from two soldiers serving overseas during the Korean War. The two authors were Sgt. Robert J. Gendaszek, USA and PFC John Horner, USA.
A collection of letters, envelopes, newpaper clippings, photographs, and artifacts which show a glimpse of the lives of American Christian missionaries trying to educate impoverished Chinese in the first half of the 20th century. The Warlord Era (1916-1928) of the Republic of China was a dangerous time period for missionaries as the country was divided among military cliques and there was a strong nationalist, anti-foreign sentiment.
This collection contains correspondence to members of the Wickman family of Springfield, Massachusetts during the Second World War, as well as various other correspondence.
This collection contains fourty-five written correspondences from SSgt. Walter L. Wiese Jr., USA to his wife June B. Wiese during the Second World War.
This collection contains video recordings of the Mardi Gras Indians recorded by Finn Wilhelmsen. Topics include the Mardi Gras Indian's history, society and practices. Filmed by Finn Wilhelmsen beginning in 1986 and ending in 2004.
This collection contains three postcards and the dog tags of PFC Joseph B. Wilkinson, AEF during the First World War.
This collection contains postcards from Robert E. Wilkinson during the First World War.
This collection contains one letter from a soldier named Will [unknown last name] to a woman named Annie during the Civil War.
This collection consists of a few academic papers of Chapman University Professor emeritus Bert Williams
This collection contains one letter from George W. Williams to his father during the Civil War.
This collection contains the correspondence from Lt. J. Wallace Williams, AEF, to his parents during the First World War. The collection also contains three newspaper clippings and three photographs.
This collection contains two letters, four postcards, a diary, a typed unit history, various newspaper articles, a photo album, and other ephemera from PFC Buel A. Williamson Sr., USA to his sister Ruth Williamson during the First World War.
A small collection of talks (transcripts and a DVD recording) by famed pedagogist Paulo Freire, collected by Chapman University professor Thomas Wilson.
This collection consists of photocopied articles, correspondance and ephemera related to the 40th anniversary of the Battle of Hatten-Rittershoffen, and a hard-bound book titled "La Bataille De Hatten Rittershoffen."
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and a diary belonging to members of the Winterscheid family. The collection spans the Philippine-American War, First World War, and Second World War.
This collection contains one letter from Pvt. Louis J. Wissman, AEF during the First World War.
This collection contains holiday correspondence to Mack and Maude Witty during the Second World War.
This collection contains letters and photocopied V-mail correspondence from Sgt. John Wojewoda, 351st Infantry, USA, during the Second World War.
One World War One service banner window hanger.
This collection contains correspondence, realia, and ephemera from Cpl. Jack C. Woodliff, USA who served as a mimeograph operator with the 10th (X) Corps in the Korean War. There are also pamphlets describing the operations and history of the X (10th) Corps.
James C. Woodrum First World War General Pershing "thank you" letter, honorable discharge, and enlistment record
This collection contains one letter, the famous "thank you" letter written by General John J. Pershing at the end of the First World War, furnished to Pvt. James C. Woodrum, AEF. Also included is Woordum's honorable discharge and enlistment record form.
This collection contains three propaganda posters from World War One.
This collection contains a small selection of World War II propaganda posters that depict various messages.
This folder contains two ration books distributed by the United States government in 1943 to two Chicago residents.
This collection consists of American propaganda posters from World War One, including recruitment, war bonds, and food conservation.
- Center for American War Letters Archives 541
- Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives, Leatherby Libraries 203
- University Archives, Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections & Archives 38
- Oskar Schindler Archives 38
- World War (1939-1945) 297
- Correspondence -- World War, 1939-1945 255
- World War (1914-1918) 114
- Correspondence -- World War, 1914-1918 94
- Photographs 62
- United States. -- Army. 58
- World War (1939-1945) -- Homefront 57
- World War (1914-1918) -- France 55
- World War (1939-1945) -- France 54
- United States. -- Navy 53
- World War (1939-1945) -- Germany 47
- World War II 43
- Vietnam War (1961-1975) -- Correspondence 41
- Correspondence -- American Civil War 37
- Military training camps 32
- World War (1939-1945) -- Pacific Area 31
- Vietnam War (1961-1975) -- Vietnam. 30
- World War (1939-1945) -- Christmas 29
- World War (1939-1945) -- Philippines. 29
- United States -- Army -- Air Forces 28 + ∧ less
- English 813
- French 11
- German 10
- Chinese 3
- Hebrew 3
- Portuguese 3
- Polish 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Coptic 1
- Czech 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- Luxembourgish; Letzeburgesch 1
- Persian 1
- Vietnamese 1
- Yiddish 1 + ∧ less
- Freire, Paulo, 1921-1997 7
- Howser, Huell 4
- Steinberg, Shirley R., 1952- 4
- Chapman, Charles C. (Clarke) 3
- Roosevelt, James, 1907-1991 3
- Boisjoly, R. M. (Roger M.) 2
- Carter, Robert L., 1917-2012 2
- Davis, John L., President 2
- Delp, Paul S. (1907-1993) 2
- Doetkott, Dick (Richard Doekott) (1936-2011) 2
- Gallegos, Beverly Guzman, August 5, 1948- 2
- McLaren, Peter, 1948- 2
- Meyer, Marvin W. 2
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 2
- Sanchez, Loretta 2
- United States Postal Service 2
- Adams, Charles C., Lieutenant, b. 1892 1
- American Red Cross 1
- Anderson, Ritchie & Simon 1
- Anhalt, Edward, 1914-2000 1 + ∧ less