Showing Collections: 811 - 820 of 820
This collection is comprised of 14 holograph correspondence written during the Civil War and sent primarily to Margaret Worline (1818-1900) and John Worline (1814-1890). The majority of the correspondence was written by Margaret's eldest son, Hugh Worline (1844-1864), a soldier in Company D, 121st Regiment, Ohio Volunteer Infantry.
This collection contains issues of "Yank," a weekly magazine published by the U.S. Army during the Second World War.
This collection contains correspondence primarily between Maj. Frank D. Yaussi, USAAF and his mother, Eula Yaussi, during the Second World War. Included is further correspondence between Yaussi and other relatives as well as a few correspondence from his cousin H.P. Hayes to Eula.
This is a collection of photographs and other materials from Captain Gretchen H. Yoffa of the Red Cross Clubmobiles during the Second World War and after. The collection includes several photographs, and identification card, some correspondence, and miscellaneous items.
This collection contains six letters from Sgt. Cipriano Zaccagnini, USA to his cousin Mary Talingo during the Second World War.
Contains emphemera and keepsakes from the Zamorano Club and the Roxburgher Club from 1950s-1980s, donated by Charles Heiskell and Myron Yeager, including pamphlets, broadsides, and prints.
Two loose bookplates from the 18th century.
This collection contains one letter from Pvt. Jerry T. Zichelli, USA to his brother Cpl. Frank J. Zichelli, USAAF during the Second World War. The letter was written from Italy in 1943.
This is a collection of personal letters, army documents, and personal belongings of Walter Zoller, an American soldier from Dayton, Ohio, who fought in the U.S. army in France at the end of World War I from 1918 to 1919.
This collection contains letters and photographs from Sgt. Don Zuber, Jr., USA during the Vietnam War. The collection also includes four letters from SP5 Jon M. Young, USA.
- Center for American War Letters Archives 541
- Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives, Leatherby Libraries 203
- University Archives, Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections & Archives 38
- Oskar Schindler Archives 38
- World War (1939-1945) 297
- Correspondence -- World War, 1939-1945 255
- World War (1914-1918) 114
- Correspondence -- World War, 1914-1918 94
- Photographs 62
- United States. -- Army. 58
- World War (1939-1945) -- Homefront 57
- World War (1914-1918) -- France 55
- World War (1939-1945) -- France 54
- United States. -- Navy 53
- World War (1939-1945) -- Germany 47
- World War II 43
- Vietnam War (1961-1975) -- Correspondence 41
- Correspondence -- American Civil War 37
- Military training camps 32
- World War (1939-1945) -- Pacific Area 31
- Vietnam War (1961-1975) -- Vietnam. 30
- World War (1939-1945) -- Christmas 29
- World War (1939-1945) -- Philippines. 29
- United States -- Army -- Air Forces 28 + ∧ less
- English 813
- French 11
- German 10
- Chinese 3
- Hebrew 3
- Portuguese 3
- Polish 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Coptic 1
- Czech 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- Luxembourgish; Letzeburgesch 1
- Persian 1
- Vietnamese 1
- Yiddish 1 + ∧ less
- Freire, Paulo, 1921-1997 7
- Howser, Huell 4
- Steinberg, Shirley R., 1952- 4
- Chapman, Charles C. (Clarke) 3
- Roosevelt, James, 1907-1991 3
- Boisjoly, R. M. (Roger M.) 2
- Carter, Robert L., 1917-2012 2
- Davis, John L., President 2
- Delp, Paul S. (1907-1993) 2
- Doetkott, Dick (Richard Doekott) (1936-2011) 2
- Gallegos, Beverly Guzman, August 5, 1948- 2
- McLaren, Peter, 1948- 2
- Meyer, Marvin W. 2
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 2
- Sanchez, Loretta 2
- United States Postal Service 2
- Adams, Charles C., Lieutenant, b. 1892 1
- American Red Cross 1
- Anderson, Ritchie & Simon 1
- Anhalt, Edward, 1914-2000 1 + ∧ less