Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 773
The Ernest and Ruth G. Hosking Family Photo collection spans the period of the mid 1800's to about 1920, and contains photographs of Ernest and Ruth at different ages. In addition, there is a Hosking family album compiled by Carrie J. (Hostlander) Hosking.
Record Group 15 contains ephemera and realia relating to university event programming.
This collection includes materials concerning the Faculty of Chapman University: the minutes of the faculty meetings, the various Faculty committees, the Faculty retreats, copies of the Faculty Manual, and papers of retired Faculty members.
This collection contains various materials collected by SSgt. Stephen B. Fages, USA during and after his service with the 104th Infantry Division in the Second World War. Included in the collection are correspondence, books, photographs, clippings, maps, patches and medals, and a pair of binoculars.
This collection contains correspondence from Sgt. Horace Failes to his sister Elepsia Spencer during the American Civil War.
This collection contains correspondence from 2LT Malcolm French Farmer, USA, to his mother during the Second World War, as well as photographs and some biographical information.
One tape of Edward Farnham's niece saying a blessing and one picture frame containing Frank Mt. Pleasant for the dedication of the Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives.
This collection contains correspondence between Sgt. Dwight Fee, AEF and his wife Lucille Fee during the First World War.
This collection contains correspondence by PFC William "Bill" Fee, USA, and his parents, Dwight and Lucille Fee, during his service with the 11th Armored Division during the Second World War.
This collection contains correspondence between Pvt. Jacob L. Feldman, USA and his cousin Jennie Vasterling during the First World War.
This collection contains one letter from PFC Manuel Fernandez, USAAF during the Second World War.
This collection contains the correspondence of SMSgt Vincent Ferrando, USA to his daughter Karen of Clarksville, Tennessee, during the Vietnam War.
This collection contains correspondence from Pvt. Robert B Fincher, USA to his wife Alberta B. Fincher during the Second World War.
This collection contains correspondence to and from Private Edward Grant Finlay during the First World War. There are also two photos, a small notebook, identification cards, and ephemera.
This collection contains six original correspondence from various authors written to Ruth Fish during the Second World War. Also included is one photocopied Civil War letter from James H. Lord to his father in 1861.
This collection contains correspondence written to Mary G. Fitzgerald from various senders during the Second World War. Also included are a book of letters on CD, photographs, a baby book, and various periodicals.
This collection contains three postcards written by Jules Fogelson during the First World War.
This collection contains correspondence written to Blanche Foster from ten different American soldiers during the Second World War Two.
This collection contains correspondence and other materials relating to Ck. Martin L. Frank, AEF during the First World War.
This collection contains correspondence from Pvt. Mack E. Franklin, USA to Laura Stanley, his friend's cousin's wife, during the First World War. Of particular note are letters pertaining to racial tensions.
This collection consists of a coconut sent by Capt. David Clark Fransen, USAAF, to his daughter Susan during the Second World War. The collection also contains supplemental material pertaining to Capt. Fransen and his daughter Susan. A photo of Susan and a photo of Capt. Fransen, as well as photocopies of material related to the coconut and Capt. Fransen's military service.
This collection is comprised of research material created by Dr. Seymore Scheinberg on Frits Philips. The Dutch industrialists, chairman of the Philips electric company, and Holocaust rescuer. The collection contains, correspondence, testimonies, Dr. Scheinberg's notes, articles, and the manuscript of From the Nazis in Holland, by Marianne Trumpeter Dazzo.
This collection contains four letters, including one V-Mail, to Anna and Ernest George "E.G." Freed during the Second World War. Two letters were written by Sgt. Mildred Jaeger neé Huff, WAC, one by PFC Nick Paluka, USA (V-Mail), and one by Lt. Lloyd G. Huff, USA.
This collection contains 148 pro- and anti-masonic pamphlets regarding Freemasonry in the United States from the 20th century.
This collection contains fourty-three written correspondences from Pvt. Ernst E. Freienmuth, AEF mostly to his mother, Louisa Marie Ernst Freienmuth, during the First World War.
A small collection of CDs, teaching materials and personal writing by Nita Freire.
This collection contains a few of the records concerning the operation of the archives of The Paulo and Nita Freire Project.
This is a small collection of papers and possessions owned by Brazilian pedagogist Paulo Freire.
This resource contains one legal judgment involving John C. Fremont from September 26, 1854.
- Center for American War Letters Archives 503
- Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives, Leatherby Libraries 202
- University Archives, Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections & Archives 34
- Oskar Schindler Archives 34
- World War (1939-1945) 285
- Correspondence -- World War, 1939-1945 241
- World War (1914-1918) 111
- Correspondence -- World War, 1914-1918 93
- World War (1939-1945) -- Homefront 57
- World War (1914-1918) -- France 55
- Photographs 54
- United States. -- Army. 53
- World War II 53
- World War (1939-1945) -- France 52
- United States. -- Navy 51
- World War (1939-1945) -- Germany 48
- Vietnam War (1961-1975) -- Correspondence 34
- Correspondence -- American Civil War 32
- Military training camps 32
- Jewish Holocaust (1939-1945) 31
- World War (1939-1945) -- Christmas 29
- World War (1939-1945) -- Philippines. 28
- United States -- Army -- Air Forces 27
- Postcards. 26 ∧ less
- English 765
- French 8
- German 6
- Chinese 3
- Portuguese 2
- Hebrew 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- Luxembourgish; Letzeburgesch 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1 ∧ less
- Freire, Paulo, 1921-1997 7
- Howser, Huell 5
- Chapman, Charles C. (Clarke) 3
- McLaren, Peter, 1948- 3
- Steinberg, Shirley R., 1952- 3
- Boisjoly, R. M. (Roger M.) 2
- Carter, Robert L., 1917-2012 2
- Gallegos, Beverly Guzman, August 5, 1948- 2
- Giroux, Henry A. 2
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 2
- Roosevelt, James, 1907-1991 2
- United States Postal Service 2
- Adams, Charles C., Lieutenant, b. 1892 1
- American Red Cross 1
- Anderson, Ritchie & Simon 1
- Anhalt, Edward, 1914-2000 1
- Barrett, David D. (David Dean), 1892-1977 1
- Blazo, Ezra G., Private, 1833-1863 1
- Boyd, William, 1895-1972 1
- Bradac, Thomas 1 ∧ less