Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 820
This collection contains one letter from Lt. Robert P. "Ebby" Ebersole, USA to Agnes Heil née Wright during the Second World War. The letter was written in condolence of her son Robert J. "Bob" Heil, USA who was killed in a car crash overseas.
This collection contains one scrapbook entitled "Plays I have Seen," created by Lillian Ebinger.
This collection contains letters and written correspondence from Sgt. David Ebner, 2nd Battalion, 111th "Associators" Infantry Regiment, USA, duirng the Second World War.
This collection contains correspondence from PFC Harry L. Ecton, USA to Diana Gatrell during the Vietnam War. Also included are 7 letters from Diana returned due to his death, as well as audio correspondence, condolence letters, photographs, and one black velvet memento from Vietnam.
This collection contains the digital files for a video series titled "Crossroads" that was produced for Edison International's employees as insight into the interesting people, jobs and locations around the electric utility’s 50,000 square mile service territory. Eight episodes were produced in 1989 and 1990. Huell Howser was the on-camera spokesperson.
This collection contains one letter from MSgt. Christine Edwards, USAFR to her daughter, and fifteen homemade cards from the daughter and her elementary school classmates.
This collection contains correspondence to and from Pvt. Charles Eggeling, USA during the First World War. Also included are one diary, military documents, photographs, and ephemera from his time in France.
This collection contains correspondence and newspaper clippings from LCpl. Daryl Eigen, USMC.
The Onolee Elliott collection contains materials related to the life of Chapman College alumna, donor, and Orange County resident, Onnolee Elliott.
A selection of photographs of alum Emmett Ashford, who was the first African-American Umpire in major league baseball.
This collection consists of letters written by Sgt. Clyde D. Eoff, AEF, to his mother, sisters, and father, from 1917 to 1942. Also included in this collection are photographs, postcards, and miscellaneous ephemera.
This collection contains correspondence from SGT David T.D. Erickson, USA to Andrea T. Kubacki during the Vietnam War. Also included are various materials belonging to Erickson, including hats, photographs, and other assorted militaria.
This collection contains 102 New York Times Mid-Week Pictorial editions from the First World War.
The Ernest and Ruth G. Hosking Family Photo collection spans the period of the mid 1800's to about 1920, and contains photographs of Ernest and Ruth at different ages. In addition, there is a Hosking family album compiled by Carrie J. (Hostlander) Hosking.
Arthur J. Estes Second World War, Korean War, and Vietnam War correspondence and photographic slides
This collection contains approximately 1,200 letters written by CH (Col.) Arthur J. Estes, USAR to his wife Jeane E. Estes throughout the Second World War, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War. Also included is one box of slides, one self-published memoir, and several personal histories and resumes. Estes served as a chaplain during all three conflicts.
Record Group 15 contains ephemera and realia relating to university event programming.
This collection includes materials concerning the Faculty of Chapman University: the minutes of the faculty meetings, the various Faculty committees, the Faculty retreats, copies of the Faculty Manual, and papers of retired Faculty members.
This collection contains various materials collected by SSgt. Stephen B. Fages, USA during and after his service with the 104th Infantry Division in the Second World War. Included in the collection are correspondence, books, photographs, clippings, maps, patches and medals, and a pair of binoculars.
This collection contains correspondence from Sgt. Horace Failes to his sister Elepsia Spencer during the American Civil War.
This collection contains correspondence from 2LT Malcolm French Farmer, USA, to his mother during the Second World War, as well as photographs and some biographical information.
One tape of Edward Farnham's niece saying a blessing and one picture frame containing Frank Mt. Pleasant for the dedication of the Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives.
This collection contains correspondence between Sgt. Dwight Fee, AEF and his wife Lucille Fee during the First World War.
This collection contains correspondence by PFC William "Bill" Fee, USA, and his parents, Dwight and Lucille Fee, during his service with the 11th Armored Division during the Second World War.
This collection contains correspondence between Pvt. Jacob L. Feldman, USA and his cousin Jennie Vasterling during the First World War.
This collection contains one letter from PFC Manuel Fernandez, USAAF during the Second World War.
This collection contains the correspondence of SMSgt Vincent Ferrando, USA to his daughter Karen of Clarksville, Tennessee, during the Vietnam War.
This collection contains correspondence from Pvt. Robert B Fincher, USA to his wife Alberta B. Fincher during the Second World War.
This collection contains correspondence to and from Private Edward Grant Finlay during the First World War. There are also two photos, a small notebook, identification cards, and ephemera.
- Center for American War Letters Archives 541
- Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives, Leatherby Libraries 203
- University Archives, Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections & Archives 38
- Oskar Schindler Archives 38
- World War (1939-1945) 297
- Correspondence -- World War, 1939-1945 255
- World War (1914-1918) 114
- Correspondence -- World War, 1914-1918 94
- Photographs 62
- United States. -- Army. 58
- World War (1939-1945) -- Homefront 57
- World War (1914-1918) -- France 55
- World War (1939-1945) -- France 54
- United States. -- Navy 53
- World War (1939-1945) -- Germany 47
- World War II 43
- Vietnam War (1961-1975) -- Correspondence 41
- Correspondence -- American Civil War 37
- Military training camps 32
- World War (1939-1945) -- Pacific Area 31
- Vietnam War (1961-1975) -- Vietnam. 30
- World War (1939-1945) -- Christmas 29
- World War (1939-1945) -- Philippines. 29
- United States -- Army -- Air Forces 28 + ∧ less
- English 813
- French 11
- German 10
- Chinese 3
- Hebrew 3
- Portuguese 3
- Polish 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Coptic 1
- Czech 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- Luxembourgish; Letzeburgesch 1
- Persian 1
- Vietnamese 1
- Yiddish 1 + ∧ less
- Freire, Paulo, 1921-1997 7
- Howser, Huell 4
- Steinberg, Shirley R., 1952- 4
- Chapman, Charles C. (Clarke) 3
- Roosevelt, James, 1907-1991 3
- Boisjoly, R. M. (Roger M.) 2
- Carter, Robert L., 1917-2012 2
- Davis, John L., President 2
- Delp, Paul S. (1907-1993) 2
- Doetkott, Dick (Richard Doekott) (1936-2011) 2
- Gallegos, Beverly Guzman, August 5, 1948- 2
- McLaren, Peter, 1948- 2
- Meyer, Marvin W. 2
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 2
- Sanchez, Loretta 2
- United States Postal Service 2
- Adams, Charles C., Lieutenant, b. 1892 1
- American Red Cross 1
- Anderson, Ritchie & Simon 1
- Anhalt, Edward, 1914-2000 1 + ∧ less